Moving Forward: Strategies for Surviving a
Furlough or Layoff – Session II Description
Thursday, July 2, 2020
10:00 – 10:45 am
This 2-part webinar mini-series is designed for everyone who is currently on furlough or has been laid off from their organization. Times of extreme uncertainty and transition (especially when the transition wasn’t your choice!) present unique challenges and require intentional strategic responses. Leveraging almost 13 years of municipal experience and 6 years as a local government consultant and executive coach, Nicole Lance has custom designed these virtual trainings for individuals in the field of local government. These two sessions will explore tactics for navigating your individual situation with an eye for optimizing your outcome.
Session II will cover:
- how to leverage your time to build an effective Army of Advocates
- “Should I stay or should I go?” – navigating a furlough
- identifying best next steps once you’ve been laid off
- telling your story effectively
- what you should be preparing for in terms of your next career moves
Each session includes unique content as well as Q&A and coaching for attendees. Attendees are encouraged to attend both sessions. Recordings of the sessions will be made available to everyone who registers. To learn more about Nicole, visit: www.nicolelancestrategies.com.
Register here for this free webinar.