Website City of Brentwood
Flexible Schedules Available – 9/80 and Hybrid Remote Work
The City of Brentwood is seeking an energetic and passionate human resources professional to join the Human Resources team. The individual selected for this position will have a wide range of expertise in human resources, which may include recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, workforce training and development, employer-employee relations, HRIS and data analytics, project management, performance management, benefits administration, and employee engagement. The successful candidate will serve a 12-month probationary period.
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources/Risk Manager, the Human Resources Manager will have direct reports and serve as strategic partner to support the department’s customer-focused approach that fosters trust and collaboration.
The Human Resources Manager will exemplify the following:
· Credibility to properly manage interactions and facilitate accomplishment of City goals and objectives
· Creative and solutions-oriented problem solver to address human resources needs of the line departments
· An active listener and proactive communicator with leadership presence
· Life-long learner who encourages a continuous learning environment that fosters knowledge sharing among the workforce
· Enthusiastically engaged contributor who implements efficiencies in the delivery of human resources initiatives by leveraging technology based on needs assessment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org