County of Marin
The Marin County Administrator’s Office is recruiting for the position of Strategic Projects Manager (Administrative Analyst III classification), a full-time regular hire position. A hybrid work schedule offering employees greater flexibility may be available for this position.
The Strategic Projects Manager position is an exciting opportunity to lead and support a variety of county-wide initiatives that strengthen business processes and improve services to internal and external customers. The incumbent will collaborate with diverse employee stakeholder groups at all levels, with residents, community groups, and appointed and elected officials on a wide variety of special projects. Some project examples may include, but are not limited to:
- Revamping the County’s Performance Management and Open Data initiative, COMPASS
- Supporting the CAO Budget Team on analysis and programming of one-time funding in alignment with Board priorities
- Coordination with local cities on cross-jurisdictional issues like homelessness or infrastructure
- Design and management of the County’s biannual Resident Survey
- Community outreach including leading resident and business working groups on topics such as housing and economic development
- Implementing new employee or resident assistance programs
Minimum Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience that would provide the knowledge and skills listed in the class specification. Typically, graduation from a four-year college or university with major coursework in business or public administration, public policy or a field related to the work and three years of professional level experience performing administrative, budgetary, operational, management or organizational analysis work. At least one year of the required professional experience must have included journey level experience in the area of assignment. Additional professional level work experience performing administrative, budgetary, operational, management or organizational analysis may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.