Website County of San Mateo
Work with purpose.
The City/County Association of Governments of San Mateo County (C/CAG), a Joint Powers Authority, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of C/CAG Stormwater Program Director.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the C/CAG Stormwater Program Director plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates activities and programs related to stormwater management and the Countywide Stormwater Program.
This management position will:
- Provide technical and administrative assistance to C/CAG on stormwater and other related issues.
- Coordinate projects and programs with C/CAG’s member agencies, outside agencies, and stakeholders.
- Manage budgets and contracts related to all assigned projects, programs, and studies.
- Design standard work processes, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and execute C/CAG plans and objectives.
- Exercise professional and technical leadership through staff supervision and consultant management.
- Coordinate activities with other C/CAG programs.
- Coordinate countywide activities related to municipal stormwater management requirements as promulgated by the San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board.
- Develop and implement goals, policies, and priorities to support the overall quality of life for citizens as related to storm water runoff and its connections with transportation, climate resilience, urban greening, water supply and conservation, and other related issues.
- This is an advanced-level classification that performs a wide variety of engineering, planning, and planning related duties that require exercising independent judgment and initiative in prioritizing, scheduling, assigning, and coordinating work. This class is distinguished from other C/CAG classifications in that it is specific to managing implementation of general program tasks required by C/CAG under the Countywide Stormwater Program for all local jurisdictions in San Mateo County.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.