Website Placer County
$61.51 – $76.84/hour; $127,940.80 – $159,827.20/year
Placer County is currently recruiting for the position of Information Technology Manager. This career opportunity involves significant responsibilities and plays a crucial role in the efficient and effective operation of the Radio, Telecommunication, and the Audio/Video programs within the Information Technology Department. The ideal candidate will be adept at working in a fast-paced and complex environment and possess proven leadership and management skills.
The best qualified candidates will possess at least five (5) years of prior experience in:
· Overseeing a team of professional and technical staff members, including recruitment, training, and performance management.
· Developing and implementing policies and procedures related to technology, operations, and program management to ensure consistency and compliance.
· Recommending priorities for departmental resources including allocating budgetary resources, staff, and technology assets to meet program objectives.
· Developing short-and long-range technology related strategic plans.
· Procuring various technology-related items necessary for a program’s operations, in at least one of the following areas: network infrastructure, telephony systems, and audio/ video solutions.
· Engaging with partners and customers to maintain and strengthen working relationships to understand needs and align program services accordingly.
All qualified candidates must also possess the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, information systems, telecommunications management, business administration, public administration, or a related field.
To apply for this excellent career opportunity, please submit an application via the Placer County website at www.jobsatplacercounty.com by Monday, December 4, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobapscloud.com.