Region 1 Virtual Lunch and Learn – Building Emotional Intelligence
Free to MMANC Members and Nonmembers.
Presented by Claire Laughlin, Consultant and Trainer for MRG
Times have been tough. Burnout. Overwhelm. Disengagement.
Do you want to learn how to utilize emotional intelligence and resilience in the face of hard times? Emotional intelligence has been shown to be one of the most important predictors of career success. Come to this lively and interactive lunch-n-learn seminar to:
- Learn how emotional intelligence can help or hinder your career growth
- Understand the 4 levels of emotional intelligence and how they apply to YOU
- Unlock a new world by building a broader vocabulary to describe your emotional state
- Practice resonating with others and building empathy
- Make a plan to continue to grow in this critical skill set
Claire Laughlin, MA, is a consultant and trainer for MRG, and has over 25 years of experience helping organizations transform into happy, high-energy workplaces! It all starts with “how you show up,” and building your emotional intelligence is KEY!
This event welcomes all current, new, past, and prospective members! Click here for registration information.
Can’t wait to see you all!
– Region 1