We are pleased to partner with a variety of organizations to help MMANC develop local leadership. The MMANC Corporate Partners Program provides tangible opportunities for exposure and interaction to northern California’s future local government leaders.
Our partners include generous Corporate Partners who support MMANC through donations and in-kind contributions toward educational programming, the League of California Cities representing California’s 480+ cities, the International City/County Management Association’s state affiliate Cal-ICMA, and the Institute for Local Government (ILG).
MMANC partners with a variety of other professional development organizations. Please visit the following sites to learn more:
- Municipal Management Association of Southern California (MMASC), our sister organization representing the lower half of the Golden State.
- Women Leading Government (WLG), a decades-long partnership with our Women’s Leadership Summit and other programs.
- League of Women in Government, an nationwide organization formed in 2016.
- California City Management Foundation (CCMF), an advocacy and support organization for city managers. CCMF offers MMANC members annual scholarships to the ICMA Annual Conference.
- International Hispanic Network (IHN)
- National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA)
- California Network of Asian Public Administrators (Cal-NAPA)
- ICMA Asian Pacific American Affinity Group (on LinkedIn)